Team System Web Access Language Packs Are Ready!
Community made a great job this month. Microsoft MVPs have localized Team System Web Access (TSWA) into 7 new languages. With support of Microsoft Turkey, Hakan Eskici (TSWA Program Manager), Tufan Erdinc, we have built the Turkish language pack. The full list of language packs are below.
- Turkish, done by Cengiz Han, Okan Tekeli and me
- Croatian, done by Ognjen Bajic
- Danish, done by Gert Christiansen
- Dutch, done by Marcel de Vries
- Polish, done by Marek Byszewski
- Portuguese (Brazilian), done by Igor Abade and Ramon Durães.
- Swedish, done by Mathias Olausson
To download any of the language packs that you are interested in, visit Team System Web Access Localization Project on CodePlex.
Well I am happy to hear that the number of available
Language Packs is increasing…but what I would really like to know is…when will there be a Hungarian language pack available!?